Sold £320,000 - Villa
EDREM İ T V ILLAS
LOCATION LIST and TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
A-ROUGH CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
B-THIN CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
D-ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATION WORKS
- ROUGH CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
A-1 Carrier System:
- The villa to be built will be constructed as earthquake resistant permanent foundation and reinforced concrete carcass. (Ground Floor + 1 Floor)
- Balcony, terrace and roof parapets will be manufactured as reinforced concrete.
- For thermal insulation, all exterior walls are 25cm Pumice-Block/Brick
- The partition walls (inner walls) will be manufactured as 12 cm Pumice-Block/Brick.
A-3 Plaster + Paints:
- Exterior Plasters, duly 1+2+3 hand plaster+sand exterior paint
- Sheathing will be done on all exterior walls.
- Interior Plasters, 1+2 hand plaster and gypsum plaster application will be made in accordance with the procedure.
- Ceilings will be duly applied gypsum plaster + satin plaster.
- Interior Paints, Walls + Ceilings will be painted with 3el water-based paint.
- Waterproofing in foundations
- Adhesive type waterproofing for waterproofing on balconies
- Thermal insulation foam (XLPE) will be used for waterproofing and thermal insulation on terraces and roofs.